Thursday, August 20, 2009

Declaration of Principles

I, Carlos (founder of this blog), write on the behalf of those with the moral spirit of human production and advancement. The world is changing for the worse, and the ever increasing "socially responsible" mentality is consuming its population. This concept of "help your neighbor" has been force fed to us by religion, government and those in power to justify the hijacking of our nation's wealth and production.


Gone are the days of the capitalist, who first thinks of his own utility, production and his own advancement; and here are the days of the parasites who are living on people's good will; the looters who lie, cheat and steal; and those producers enslaved to them. Wake up! Our social obligation does not extend beyond our own sustenance.

I will defend nature's moral code, our principles in an effort to change this violent direction that our society has taken impulsed by the leaders of our own government. Quoting from Ayn Rand's
Atlas Shrugged,

"I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment